Divas of The Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit DivasofTheDivine.org

Need to Grow

Go down

Need to Grow Empty Need to Grow

Post  Always S Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:30 pm

I am an adult with kids, however, I feel like a child in every aspect of my life. When did I actually stop growing? My prayer request is that God please grow me... I need for you to come into my life and grow me spiritually, as a mother, as a sister, as a daughter, as a friend, in my relationships, with my school, my career, prepare me Lord for when I do meet that man I am suppose to be with. Lord remove the pain and anger from my heart and my mind. Allow Joy to consume me so that I won't even think to wander about the bad times. Let them be but sweet memories of what I can endure. Please give me the strength to never take my eyes off You. In Jesus name I ask for this prayer, AMEN.

Always S

Back to top Go down

Need to Grow Empty Prayer for Always S

Post  Admin Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the name of Jesus, praying for Always S, your child. You know who she is and you know her situation, more than even she does.

Lord, the desire for You is there. Always S recognizes her need for You and is seeking to grow and mature in You. In your Word, you say, you PROMISE, that if we SEEK YOU FIRST, then all things will be added to us. I believe that and I claim that for Always S. Give her a heart that longs for you, longs to spend time regularly in Your Word, and in prayer, and in Christian community. Give her an insatiable yearning for you that cannot be met with life's minor distractions.

Lord, heal her heart, her pain, and help her to move past her own mistakes, accepting for herself the full forgiveness that you have already given her. Give her godly wisdom, refined through your Word, in her relationships, including with her own children. Remove anything or anyone who may stand in the way of Always S' ability to grow into the woman of God you already see her as. Help her to find the right people and resources that will encourage her in her growth towards you.

Allow Always S to experience the fullness of the abundant life you promised in Your Word. Give her that everlasting joy that comes from intimacy with you.

Lord, you know her struggles, you know her pain, you know her heart. I submit them to you. Please hear my prayer, in Jesus' name.

Amen
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-09

http://divasofthedivine.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum